It’s the season for giving thanks, and we are thankful in particular to the felines in our lives. Here are some of the reasons why we are grateful to cats this holiday season and year-round.
1. For their help with the hard stuff, like work.
Take a leadership role in this corporation, kitty.
2. For how they want to hang out with us.
You’re my road dog, cat.
3. For how each one is unique.
Your ear tufts rule, kitty.
4. For teaching us to dive head-first into life.
5. For making basic stuff better, like chores.
6. For their ability to overlook differences in favor of similarities.
This cat bed is our kind of people.
7. Because they feel comfortable in our homes and settle right in.
Bedknobs and broomsticks and bedsheets and cats.
8. Because they can roll deep.
“You should get, like, four more cats.”
9. And for how they show their love.
It’s mutual, cats. It’s mutual.