A new line of pet food is now on sale for rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, rats, mice, gerbils and sugar gliders. VitaSmart foods for small animals are complete diets that are species-specific and formulated with highly digestible ingredients to ensure best nutrient bioavailability, according to the manufacturer, VitaKraft.
Ingredients to VitaSmart include high-fiber, timothy hay-based formulations for herbivores, DHA, omegas, probiotics and prebiotics to support digestion, key nutrients for skin and coat, specially fortified corn-free extrusions, and “complexed” minerals for optimum nutrient absorption and utilization.
“VitaSmart is more than just another high-quality food line,” said Holly Hoffman, director of marketing for VitaKraft Sunseed. “It’s a super-premium range specially designed to support overall complete health and well-being for small animals of all types. A truly smart choice for pet owners.”
VitaKraft lists the benefits of VitaSmart to rabbits, hamsters, guinea pigs, rats, mice, gerbils and sugar gliders as:
• Provides proper levels of protein, nutrients and fiber
• Supports healthy immune systems, skin, coats and teeth
• Supports healthy growth and development during middle-age and maturity
• Supports proper functioning of all internal systems including the heart, brain and digestive organs
• Provides key nutrients to impact each pet’s long-term health
For more information about VitaSmart or any of the more than 500 products offered by VitaKraft Sunseed, visit its website.
See all news, click here>>