This cockatoo playing peek-a-boo is the cutest thing!
Peek-a-boo is a great game to play with your pet bird. Now you can play it one of two ways: like the cockatoo in the video ?which isn’t completely adorable? ?or in the way Sally Blanchard wrote in “7 Tips To Train Your Parrot Right:”
- Place a neutral-colored towel on a bed or couch before your bird is in the room.
- Bring the parrot into the room and place her on the towel. Parrots are rarely afraid of a towel that is flat on a surface ?it is being approached with a towel that causes fear in some birds.
- Get down to your bird? level and raise one corner of the towel so it covers your face.
- Say “Peek-a-boo?and then move the towel away from your face.
- Do this a few times and then gently cover part of your bird? head and say “Peek-a-boo.?lt;/span>
How does your bird like to play peek-a-boo? Let us know in the comments!