- All dogs, of all breeds and mixes, large and small, require obedience training in order to be well behaved.
- The Pom loves to please his owners but, like all puppies, can be challenging for owners to train.
- A well-socialized, confident dog is a better-behaved dog. Take your Pom out and about to introduce him to new, positive experiences.
- Basic puppy lessons include introducing pup to his collar and lead and teaching him to behave politely for grooming.
- Crate training is a reliable way to housetrain but offers so many other benefits to dogs and their owners.
Reprinted from Breeder’s Best: Pomeranian © 2005 Permission granted by Kennel Club Books, an imprint of BowTie Press.