This ferret-shaped hidey-hole sewing project is a little more advanced to construct than the shoe bed. It will take longer and will test your creative skill a little more. But, with a little patience, you will have a wonderful new addition to your ferret’s furniture.
For this project, you need the following items:
- 1/2 yard of medium brown fake fur
- 1/4 yard of dark brown fake fur
- 1/4 yard of light brown fake fur
- 1/4 yard of any color fleece for the inside lining
- A remnant of black, white fleece fro eyes
- A remnant of pink (or black) for a nose
- Fabric scraps for stuffing the legs, tail and head
- 1 yard of 1/2 inch foam rubber
- A large tablet of newsprint
- A felt marker
- Long straight pins
Creating A Pattern
Follow the next seven steps to create the pattern for the ferret-shaped hidey-hole.
You’re now ready to move on to sewing. Congratulations!