Best Friends Forever
Puppies often bond with other pets, and these friendships can last a lifetime. Snap a photo of your puppy interacting with his BFF. The friend can be another dog, a cat, or any other pet — no people please.
Laugh Out Loud
Send your best photo of your puppy acting funny or silly, doing one of these things that makes you smile or laugh.
First, second and third place prizes will be awarded for each category. Winners will be featured in the 2013 issue of Puppies USA and will recieve a selection of dog and puppy books from BowTie Press.
Entries must be received on or before March 19, 2012.
HOW TO ENTER
By e-mail: Copy and paste the form below into the body of your e-mail. Type in all the required information, attach your dog’s photo (300 dpi and at least 4 by 5 inches), and address to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, type “Puppies USA BFF” or “Puppies USA LOL.” Send photos as attachments in TIFF, JPEG, or EPS format.
By mail: Please print this page and fill out the form below. Send it along with color photo prints to:
Puppies USA [Indicate “BFF” or “LOL”]
P.O. Box 6050
Mission Viejo, CA 92690-6050
Prints should be unmounted, unframed, and a maximum of 8 by 10 inches. We will not accept computer-printed digital images, Polaroid prints, or color copies.
- Each entry must have a completed entry form taped to the back of the photo. Do not write directly on the back of prints.
- Send only previously unpublished photos. Each person may submit up to three entries per category, but only one prize will be awarded.
- Any amateur photographer may enter except employees and family members of BowTie Inc. or employees and family members of the contest sponsor(s).
- Entrants certify that they own the animals in the photograph or have the owner’s permission to enter the photograph.
- Winners will be selected by a panel of judges, which will be chosen by Puppies USA. All decisions are final.
- Entries become the property of BowTie Magazines, a division of BowTie Inc., which reserves the right, without further consideration, to use the photos and text in any publication, media, and related promotions. The company cannot confirm receipt or return entries. By submitting your photograph, you agree that if you win the contest, your contact information will be given to any contest sponsor, which may use the information for marketing purposes. You further agree that your photo, text, name, city, and state may be posted on DogChannel.com
Puppies USA 2012 Photo Contest Entry Form
*By submitting this entry form, you certify that you took this photograph.