The sires listed below are top producers according to official AKC records Jan. 1, 2015, through Dec. 31, 2015.
TOP DAM QUESTIONS
1. Provide a brief biography of yourselves and your experience in the sport.
2. Provide a brief biography of your dam’s breeder(s) and background in the sport, if you are not the breeder.
3. Briefly describe the highlights of your dam’s show career.
4. What is significant about the breeding that produced her?
5. What two or three traits do you feel she is particularly strong in passing along to her offspring?
Daveren’s Only You (Tied)
Owners: Jill Eastman
2. I, Jill Eastman am the breeder/owner.
3. Delu is major pointed.
4. Delu’s pedigree combines top bloodlines from the US and Australia.
5. Delu always produced lovely front assemblies and beautiful movement in her puppies.
GCh. Daveren’s Party Girl (Tied)
Owners: Sharron B. Harlow and Jill Eastman
2. I, Jill Eastman am the owner and breeder.
3. Pink was the No. 1 German Pinscher all systems for 2015. She is the first and only GP bitch to be No. 1 all systems.
4. Pink came from an outcrossed breeding combining top bloodlines from all over the world (Australia, Finland, Sweden).
5. Pink consistently produces level toplines, beautiful fluid side gait, and stunning heads with correct underjaw and head planes.
U-CH, AOM GCh. Kirche’s Cafe Racer
Owners: Karyn Janulis and Julia Foster-Hess
1. My introduction to Rottweilers was in the late ‘80s with a puppy that unfortunately died of SAS at 9 months. The experience was traumatic but it helped me learn early on the importance of going to responsible breeders who include health clearances as part of their breeding program.
2. I eventually found my next Rottweiler through the Medallion Rottweiler Club referral program. I also found many wonderful people passionate about the breed, several of which I am proud to call friends and mentors. One is Tina Church of Kirche Rottweilers, who, along with Julia Foster Hess, produced Ch. Kirche’s Cold Rain, aka ‘Chilly.’ Another, Eleanor Jackson of Kinjack Rottweilers, produced Chai’s sire.
4. Tina carefully studied pedigrees searching for the perfect stud for Chilly. She found him and believed from the beginning Chilly and Cole would be a great match. That breeding produced my special girl, U-CH, AOM, GCh. Kirche’s Café Racer, ‘Chai.’ The whole litter was very successful. The Chilly x Cole litter resulted in four of the five puppies finishing their championships quickly. Chai and her brother ‘Miles’ finished on the same day.
5. Chai has produced two successful litters. Chai’s Top Dam title was the result of six puppies from both litters finishing during 2015. She consistently produces nice head type, movement and structure as well as wonderful temperaments.