- Ease back into the workplace if you’ve been out of work.
- Experience a sense of value and constructive ways to fill free time.
- Update your resume with experience that employers want.
- Meet people with interests similar to your own.
- Enjoy the special unspoken status associated with shelter volunteers. It takes extraordinary people to donate their time and talents for animals.
- Meet new people in a less intimidating social situation – the primary focus is on the animals.
- If you schedule a family project around a shelter event, you can enjoy quality family time.
- Great for singles or transfers new to an area.
- Being part of a helping process is a rewarding experience.
Article Tags:Cat · cat adoption · cat channel · Cat Rescue · cats. · kitten · kitten addoption · kittens