• Turn in a clearly focused, well-lit photograph of your senior cat. Include your name, telephone number and address on the back of your photo. Limit three entries per household.
• Entries must be postmarked or emailed by May 1, 2007.
• Mail your page and picture to CAT FANCY, Attn: Oldest Living Cat Contest, P.O. Box 6050, Mission Viejo, CA 92690-6050, or email firstname.lastname@example.org [subject: Oldest Living Cat Contest].
• Entries become the property of BowTie Magazines, a division of BowTie, Inc. The company cannot confirm receipt or return entries and may use them for any purpose. By submitting your photograph(s) to this photo contest, you agree that if you win the contest, your contact information will be given to contest sponsors, who may use the information for marketing purposes.
• This contest is open to U.S. and Canadian residents, except employees of BowTie, Inc. and their families. No purchase or entry fee is required.
Winners will be announced in the August issue, in time for the Senior Health issue.
Click here to subscribe to CAT FANCY now!