1. Constantly wants to play.
2. Inappropriate elimination before box training.
3. Cries when left alone.
4. Wrestles with your hand, kicking and nipping.
5. Sprays (may be avoided by altering).
6. Anxiety when introduced to new surroundings.
7. Sleeps up to 16 hours a day.
Get to the Vet
1. Change in normal routine.
2. Exhibits listlessness.
3. Excessive scratching or grooming.
4. Eats or drinks more or less.
5. Frequent or infrequent urination.
6. Consistent urination outside the box.
7. Normally calm cat acts aggressively.