We could all be a little more grateful for what we have in this life. And a kitten named Rey can serve as our example, because she hasn’t stopped smiling since being welcomed into her forever home.
Rey lives alongside two other cats, Coen and Ava, and her perma-grins are shared on Instagram by her adoring humans, who adopted her from Best Friends Animal Society-Utah.
Clearly she knows just how lucky she is to have food, shelter and a family who loves her unconditionally.
Here are some of Rey’s happiest (and hammiest) moments with her new clan.
1. When she requested a belly rub with just her eyes.
“Please, human? Just a little rub and I’ll go back to napping all day.”
2. When she was SO READY for dinner time.
“I insist that you fill my bowl and my mouth with kibble at the same time.”
3. When she was so cute and happy she could make your heart melt.
“Yep, I’m adorbs. And it would be an honor to lie around with you all day.”
4. When she was clearly having the best dream ever.
Probably dreaming of taking a nap under a blanket while snuggling with her family.
5. When she could not possibly get any cozier.
This is how we all need to spend our weekends.
6. When she was the same color as the floor beneath her.
The only way she stands out is with those warm eyes and goofy grin.
7. When she had the bed alllll to herself.
“This is how it’s done.”
8. When she nailed the silly face photo.
Rey is a master when it comes to cheesin’.