Your real family isn’t always the one you’re born into. Sometimes it’s the one you choose for yourself… or that choses you.
A kitten in Japan named Komari found her true family in a couple of humans and six male ferrets. She was taken in by the family when she was only 5 weeks old, and appeared “hungry and sickly,” according to a post on Imgur by user Michael Mankus.
Her six ferret brothers immediately began to treat her as one of their own, and now they are inseparable. Komari even thinks she’s a ferret — sleeping, eating and even play-fighting with her big ferret bros!
Check out their sweet and special sibling bond below:
1. Komari does everything with her ferret brothers, even begging for human attention.
2. Naptimes are crowded, yet cozy.
性格のわかる寝相w 体が大きくなっても まだまだお兄ちゃんに甘えたいお年頃。 pic.twitter.com/vPF0488id4
— イタ坊 (@garo004giru) October 1, 2015
3. They have big family dinners together.
4. When they fight, they fight fair.
— イタ坊 (@garo004giru) October 10, 2015
5. Massage trains are still chaos, but fun.
6. And there’s nobody better at spooning than these guys.
7. They even groom each other.
ﾍﾟﾛﾍﾟﾛ… ｽﾔｧ ( ˘ω˘) pic.twitter.com/07qdro5KGJ
— イタ坊 (@garo004giru) October 8, 2015
8. Most importantly, they know how to share, especially when it comes to lounging in the hammock.