No doubt you’ve tried to make the perfect cookies before. Your cat has likely tried to help and you inevitably had to remove him and/or his fur from your kitchen. Now we have a way for you to make your cookies even better. Check out the step-by-step instructions below. Ways to keep cat or cat fur out of kitchen not included.
1. First, put on your favorite cat apron and tie it securely. Loose ties will just entice your cat to jump and try to get them.
2. Next, make sure you have all your supplies. You’ll need a cookie sheet, mixing bowls…
…and measuring spoons.
4. Grab your favorite cookie recipe and follow the directions.
5. Before baking the cookies, grab your embossing rolling pin because it’s time to turn your ordinary cookies into extraordinary cookies, cat-style. Just roll it over your cookies to make cat imprints!
6. Bake the cookies as directed in your recipe.
7. Play with your cat while you wait for the oven timer to buzz.
8. Watch your cat’s reaction to the buzzer.
9. Put on your oven mitts.
10. Take your cookies out of the oven and allow to cool. Enjoy.
Have you made the perfect cookies or turned your kitchen into a cat lover’s kitchen? Post a photo on the Cat Fancy Facebook page!