1. You can help which of the following with cat treats:
B. Dental health
D. All of the above
2. These treats help cat teeth:
A. Soft meaty chews
C. Crunchy tartar-control snacks
3. Lysine treats can help with:
B. Upper Respiratory Infections
4. True or false: Your cat’s heartworm medication can be given in treat form
5. Older cats can benefit from which popular treats additive:
A. Glucosamine and chondroitin.
Answers: 1. D. Oral health, heartworm and hairballs can all be aided with treats; 2. C. Although brushing cats’ teeth can be tough, tartar-control treats help protect a cat’s dental health; 3. B. Lysine treats usually contain 50 mg. of lysine each, and can help with cat upper respiratory infections; 4. True. Some FDA-approved heartworm medication is dosed in treat form; 5. A. This nutritional combo can help older cats’ joints..