Mondays are the worst. The week starts over, and the fun comes to an end. You need to return to all of your responsibilities. You go back to work, you run errands, you put the needs of others before your own, and you won’t get to fully relax again until 5 p.m. on Friday.
Is this a problem only humans have? No way. Dogs understand the sinking feeling we all experience on Monday mornings, too. They also hate waking up early and can’t believe the weekend’s over already. Here are 11 dogs who know exactly what it’s like to have a case of the Mondays.
1. The yawns never stop.
2. The use of paid time off will be considered, if only for an extra hour of sleep.
3. The science behind daylight will be questioned.
4. The thought of breakfast is the only thing that makes getting out of bed seem worth it.
5. A brief period of eyes closed will seem like the solution, but will quickly become a problem.
6. The weekend countdown will begin.
7. Denial will take center stage.
8. Sadness and defeat will follow suit.
9. Giving up will seem noble and A MUST.
10. Productivity will take a major hit.
11. And bedtime can’t come soon enough.