Best-selling authors Linda and Allen Anderson are sponsoring a contest to find true stories for possible publication in their upcoming book, “Angel Dogs at Work: Divine Messengers Who Found Their Life’s Purpose.”
“During the years since 1996, when we started collecting stories for our newsletters and books, we have been amazed at the creative ways some dogs have found for leading more fulfilling lives,” Allen Anderson said.
“We believe that dogs are often instruments of divine intervention who help people grow spiritually with greater love, gratitude and wisdom. Through the 2007 Angel Dogs at Work Contest we are looking forward to finding the very best stories on the theme of discovering life’s purpose and putting them into our new book to inspire everyone,” Anderson said.
The first-place contest winner will be awarded a grand prize of $250. An additional five second-place winners will be awarded $25. There is no fee to enter, and submissions must be postmarked on or before July 15, 2007.
To enter, submit your story of no more than 2,000 words. Possible questions for contest entrants to answer are:
- Do you know a dog who has found a purpose in life?
- Do you have a dog who shows how fulfilling it is to have purpose?
- Have you lived with a dog who performs some type of physical, emotional, or spiritual services for you or others?
- Have you had a miraculous or mystical experience with a dog who teaches others how to give without expecting in return?
- Do you have a dog who has completed an act of heroism, courage, or selfless service?
- What have you learned from a dog about finding your purpose in life or that has inspired you to do something more meaningful?
- Has a dog provided an example of purpose that inspired you to find your true calling?
To find complete contest rules and entry forms, visit www.angelanimals.net/awards.html