Brought to you by The Original Dog Bible
The following supplements and their natural effects can help cure your dog of certain commonplace ailments.
- Aloe: relieves itching and assists healing
- Echinacea: strengthens immune system
- Ginger: relieves stomach problems
- Ginkgo biloba: helps with cognitive dysfunction
- Glucosamine and chondroitin: relieves arthritis and joint pain
- Milk thistle: relieves liver problems
- St. Johns wort: fights viral infections and neural disorders
- Slippery elm: relieves digestive problems and cough and is used as a poultice for skin irritation and inflammation
- Vitamin C: antioxidant
Reprinted from The Original Dog Bible © 2005. Permission granted by BowTie Press.