You know how some couples and best friends spend so much time together that they actually start to look alike?
That seems to be the case with Gus and Wallace, a cat and a Flemish Giant rabbit, respectively. In terms of physical characteristics, Gus and Wallace have the same color fur: red. And because Wallace is on the larger side of the bunny scale, they’re close to the same size.
But, as evidenced by Wallace’s adventures on Instagram (which usually include Gus because DUH, they are BFFs), their similarities seem to go beyond mere appearance. The two act alike, as well, from how they beg for treats to how they nap to how they groom themselves.
Here are some super adorable examples of how much the two look and even act like each other.
1. Seeing double. Double twouble.
2. Annnnnd smush.
3. Grooming is equally important to both Gus and Wallace.
4. Cuddle time is the best time.
5. Even their play-fights are evenly matched!
6. Treats, please.
7. Lazy Sundays never looked this good. Or this… similar.
8. Who is smooching who? Doesn’t matter, it’s all kinds of cuteness.