Want to get a photo of your pond on the pages of Ponds USA & Water Gardens for all other water garden-lovers to see? Want a chance to win prizes that will make your pond maintenance easier? Enter the Ponds USA & Water Gardens 2014 photo contest. Take photos of your pond’s flora and fauna or just your beautiful pond as a whole, and your photo might be included in the 2015 issue!
Ponds Through The Seasons
Capture your pond’s beauty in spring, summer, fall or winter and send it to us!
Give us a unique perspective of your pond, either what it looks like from a frog’s point of view, a bird’s eyes of view ore any unique perspective that inspires you. Show us a new view of your pond.
A first and second winner in each category will receive prizes from contest sponsor Laguna Water Gardening.
1. All entries must be postmarked by December 1, 2013.
2. This contest is not open to employees of I-5 Publishing and Rolf C. Hagen (USA) Corp./ Laguna Water Gardening.
3. Only clear, high-quality prints or high-resolution digital images (300 dpi) will be accepted. Label each photo with your name and address, or include this information with digital images. Do not use staples or paper clips. Ponds USA & Water Gardens and Rolf C. Hagen (USA) Corp./Laguna Water Gardening are not responsible for lost or damaged entries. Limit your entries to no more than three (3) images per category.
4. A photocopy of the completed entry form or all information from the form must accompany each submission.
5. Entries become the property of I-5 Publishing. The company cannot confirm receipt or return entries and may use them for any purpose. By submitting your photograph to this photo contest, you agree that if you win the contest, your contact information will be given to contest sponsors, who may use the information for marketing purposes.
6. Do not telephone Ponds USA & Water Gardens offices regarding the contest. The winners will be notified.
7. A panel of judges and the editors of Ponds USA & Water Gardens will select the winners.
8. The winning entries will appear in the 2015 edition of Ponds USA & Water Gardens. Good luck!
Answer the fields below and send with your prints or disc to Ponds USA & Water Gardens/ Photo Contest, P.O. Box 6050, Mission Viejo CA 92690, or email digital images (up to 8MB per e-mail) to email@example.com.
Ponds Through The Season or Frog’s Eye-View
Tell us about your pond.
Street address (no P.O. boxes)
City, State, ZIP
All above information must accompany each photo. Entries must be postmarked on or before December 1, 2013.