1. A rubber mat to prevent slipping on the table or sink.
2. Nail trimmers designed specifically for cats.
3. Cotton balls.
4. Gauze pads or a toothbrush to brush the teeth.
5. Toothpaste designed for cats.
6. Cat-safe ear cleansing solution.
7. Cotton swabs.
8. Styptic powder.
1. A pin brush to get through their dense coat.
2. A detangling spray or cornstarch to loosen mats.
3. A soft bristle brush to finish.
1. A slicker brush with thin wire bristles or a soft bristle brush for short, dense hair.
2. A rubber currycomb to lift out dead hair while massaging the skin.
3. A grooming glove with rubber nubs for cats that hate to be brushed.
4. A fine-toothed flea comb to gather up fleas and eggs.
5. A chamois cloth to give a nice sheen to the coat.
1. A baby brush to get them used to brushing.