The Ragdoll is known as an easygoing, relaxed feline. This cat breed is almost always docile and content, going with the flow in every situation. They’re so mellow, that they often allow themselves to be carried around like a baby. In fact, their name is believed to be derived from their tendency to go limp when picked up, completely relaxing in his or her owner’s arms. Now that’s a chill cat!
Here are eight Ragdolls who take the motto “take it easy” to heart.
1. When the work is piling up, they opt for a nap.
2. They don’t stress about the holiday rush.
3. They are expert loungers and can nap just about anywhere — even on a moving boat.
4. They’ll gladly rest on the top of the chair if the seat is taken.
5. A tongue out is all you get when they disagree with you.
6. It doesn’t bother them one bit when you play dress up.
7. They love to snuggle and will happily drape themselves around your neck like a scarf.
8. They don’t even mind a pooch snuggle session from time to time.