The innocent Ragamuffin stays young at heart longer than most other cat breeds. That’s because they do not become a fully mature adult until 4 or 5 years of age. Their kitten-like behavior is in direct contrast to their broad, muscular bodies, which can weigh up to 20 pounds — making their playful shenanigans all the more adorable!
Here are eight Ragamuffin cats who are holding onto their youth for as long as possible.
1. “Take the bag off of my head? Why would I want to do that?”
2. “I couldn’t dream of falling asleep without my teddy bear.”
3. “The bigger the teddy bear, the better.”
4. “I’d rather pee on the potted plant than in the potty.”
5. “I’m bored! Can we purr-lease do something fun?”
6. “I am not giving up until I snag the ball in here!”
7. “Do we have to share?”
8. “What do you mean I’m not a fairy princess?”