Pomeranians are tiny dogs with big personalities! Perhaps their “big dog” attitude is due to the fact that they are descendants of larger sled dogs. Highly favored by Queen Victoria, the Pomeranian was bred down to the diminutive stature he is today. The result is a brazen and fearless pooch in a pint-sized package.
Here are 8 Pomeranians who are large and in charge… in their head anyway.
1. When it’s time to go, it’s time to go. The Pom waits for no man.
2. To a Pomeranian, this is an even match.
3. Poms are very protective of their stuffed animals. Calling this display cute just enrages them more!
4. This Pom has not yet realized he is no longer built to be a sled dog!
5. The bigger the bone, the better. Nom, nom, nom.
6. The Pomeranian can play tug-of-war with the best of them.
7. They can jump through hoops just like the big boys.
8. This Pom is not prancing. He has more swag than 100 Dobermans.