If you look at a Manx cat too quickly, you just might think you saw a rabbit. The stub tail, rounded back and long, sturdy legs all contribute to the bunny-like appearance. In fact, the breed’s likeness to rabbits is so uncanny that some people insist the Manx is a result of breeding a cat with a rabbit. In reality, Manx cats look the way they do because of a genetic mutation.
Here are eight Manx cats posing as bouncy bunnies.
1. This one is dreaming of carrot-shaped catnip.
2. Is this a Manx backside or a bunny backside? This kitty is in full camouflage mode!
3. This Manx kitten is ready to hippity-hop over the pillow.
4. A mid-bound Manx with moxie makes us smile.
5. This Manx kitten literally hops up the steps.
6. Little Bunny Foo-Foo sitting on a little couch.
7. Shhh, you don’t want to startle a bunny cat in the wild.
8. That’s a big bunny hop!