The long slender legs of Oriental Shorthair and Longhair cats immediately conjure up the image of a willowy ballerina. And like a ballerina, Orientals are thin, but muscular. While these attention-loving kitties are not always graceful, they do their best to appear to be!
Here are 7 Orientals practicing their ballet skills.
1. Touching your toes and engaging your core is vital for every ballet dancer.
2. Just a few more relevés at the barre.
3. A ballerina never forgets to stretch before the curtain rises.
4. This second position needs work.
5. Reach and extend…
6. Always remember to bend at the waist during a port de bras.
7. And finally a grand jeté!