Thanksgiving is upon us and it is time to give thanks ?especially to our wonderful feathered friends. Take two minutes to look through these BirdChannel.com exclusives to help you prep for Turkey Day!
1) Review kitchen dangers before you cook!
2) Forget the pie, make these bird-friendly pumpkin bran muffins!
3) Make your pet bird its own special Thanksgiving meal. In a past poll 11 percent of you did this, while 55 percent shared your Thanksgiving meal with your pet bird. If you do, leave out the salt and butter!
6) Send a BirdChannel.com eCard to those faraway who won? be near to celebrate this season with you showing that you are thinking of them.
7) Not sure about giving your bird a piece of turkey or other table foods? Check out our a list of healthy table foods for your pet bird.
8) Break out the crafts. Take a picture of your pet bird and decorate it as a turkey. Check out this example.