Top o’ the mornin’ to ya, and happy St. Patrick’s Day! If you’re not already in the St. Paddy’s day spirit, take a gander at these four-legged wee lads and lassies, dressed up in all their green glory. They’re sure to get you in a festive mood — or at least remind you to go put on something green (you don’t want to get pinched!).
1. How do you make a festive outfit even more fabulous? Just add a neon-green paw-dicure!
2. “Shamrock? Where, where, where? I don’t see it!”
3. “I always have to wear the bow tie, next year I want the bling…” “Oh man, just hope the cat doesn’t see this.”
4. A Great Dane deserves a great green hat, don’t you think?
5. Wearing a bow tie makes a statement … a statement that he’s ready for St. Paddy’s Day!
6. Poodles know how to party for any occasion.
7. “Put on this hat and tie,” they said. “It’ll be funny,” they said.
8. This terrier’s got the luck o’ the Irish!
9. Do these sequins make my smile look too big?
10. Boston Terriers: They know how to celebrate St. Paddy’s Day wicked good.
11. Neither rain nor sleet will stop this dog from flaunting the green.
12. Even the wee ones are getting in the spirit!
13. He’s not too cavalier to show some St. Paddy’s Day enthusiasm.
14. Sláinte! Erin go bark!