If your cat exhibits any of these symptoms, please contact your veterinarian for professional diagnosis:
1. Abnormal swellings in any part of the body that increase in size over time.
2. Sores or ulcers that do not heal.
3. Abnormal bleeding or discharge.
4. Offensive odors such as an unusual odor from the mouth.
5. Difficulty eating or swallowing.
6. Difficulty breathing, urinating or defecating.
8. Loss of appetite and weight loss.
9. Lameness or stiffness when moving.
10. Lumps in the breast area.