When Stéphanie Jimenez of Paris, France, went to her first cat show as a visitor in 2010, she spoke with many breeders. They had such an impact that Jimenez went back a second and then a third time before she made the decision that she wanted to breed cats as well, according to her website, Chatterie de la Grace.
So, she started researching cat breeds until she found the cats she wished to work with, a white British Longhair with “odd eyes,” and a chocolate tortoiseshell-and-white British Longhair. With this coupling came Narnia of Grace, a cat with a distinctly black and gray face.
Narnia is a stunningly beautiful cat with two faces, depending on how you look at him. Even though he looks different, he is still just your average cat. A cute cat at that.
1. Narnia Was A Cute Kitten.
Une idée de nom original pour notre Chimère ? Cette année ça commence par N
Hello, any idea for the name of our…
2. And, Of Course, Inquisitive.
3. He Liked To Play.
4. And Had Lots Of Friends To Play With.
5. Just Like How A Leopard Can’t Change Its Spots, Narnia Can’t Change His Beautiful Face.
6. Not That He Would Want To.
7. He Grew Into A Handsome Cat.
Mon petit coeur grandit 4 mois 1/2 <3 <3 <3 #Narnia #journéeduchat
8. And Has A Mom Who Loves Both Sides Of Him.
9. Sometimes He Can Get A Bit Excited.
10. But Most Of The Time He Just Likes To Relax And Do Nothing.
Bon moiniversaire à Narnia et ses soeurs qui fetent aujourd hui leur 6 mois <3